Chef Forti visited the team at Meet-on-Milner in Wednesday’s episode of DEKATv.
Together with chef Tato, they prepared a delicious, but very easy salmon pasta.
Go ahead and try this recipe at home.
Garlic, one teaspoon finely chopped
Leeks, one finely chopped handful
Dried dill, one tablespoon
200g smoked salmon strips or good quality salmon off-cuts (no fat or black meat)
2 to 3 glasses of good quality dry sparkling wine or MCC, e.g.
Simonsig Kaapse Vonkel
250ml fresh cream
HOW TO PREPARE IT
– Sauté the garlic and leeks in sunflower oil
– Add the sparkling wine and cook close to boiling for 2 to 3 minutes
– Turn down the heat, then add the fresh cream and dill
– Add the smoked salmon and cook for 2 or 3 minutes until
– Season with pepper
– First taste before adding salt as the smoked salmon is salty.
When ready for serving, stir the fresh sauce into penne pasta.